Frestyl è un’ottima app per smartphone sia per promuovere che per scoprire i migliori concerti di Berlino. Ad averla creata è un team tutto al femminile, per due terzi italiano e per l’altro americano. In questo momento cercano una persona da assumere nel reparto Sales & Customer. Per proporsi bisogna saper parlare fluentemente inglese e tedesco ed è per questo che l’annuncio ve lo lascio in inglese. In bocca al lupo.
Are you a hands-on, sales-minded person who would be psyched to represent a B2B2C product in the live music market? Team frestyl wants you!
frestyl is a live music event discovery startup working to connect music event organizers (venues, promoters, booking agencies, record labels) directly with fans. We launched our product in Berlin in September 2013 and every day we work on making it more awesome. Our team joined the first class of Startupbootcamp in 2012 and went on to secure investment from Deutsche Telekom – so we now sit in the ultra-modern hub:raum incubator. If you’d like to work with 9 talented, music-savvy ladies and one gent – send us your application!
Your job will include:
• Executing and developing our sales & customer activation strategy.
• Acquiring and onboarding new customers.
• Reaching out to and supporting our existing customers.
• Analyzing the live music market to identify new strategic opportunities.
• Assisting the product team to discover promising avenues for future development.
• Collaborating with our partnerships manager on work with enterprise level customers.
More about you:
• You’re a Sales/Customer Relations Manager who would be excited to represent a fast-growing product.
• You have excellent written & verbal communication skills in both German & English.
• You are extroverted and sociable but also a great listener.
• You take a hands-on, solution-based approach to problems because you love to close deals.
• BONUS: You’re well-connected in the Berlin music scene or know your way around the live music market.
• Fixed salary commensurate with your experience.
• Performance-based monthly bonus (our wins are your wins!).
• Monthly budget for attending live music shows & meeting with customers.
• Fun environment with a team of 10 music lovers/nerds.