A multinational company based in Berlin is looking for an expert accounting Italian gaap.
Our customer is a successful multinational company with a history of more than 150 years. The firm manufactures goods of basic human needs. On behalf of our client, we are searching for an expert “Accounting Italian GAAP (m/w/d)” to support the financial closing process. This job offer is unlimited, full-time and based in Berlin, Germany.
Area of responsibility
- Final preparation of financial statements according to local GAAP and IFRS for specific entities of our customer’s group;
- Supervising of closing timetable;
- Support the local implementation of the fast close concept;
- Manage process controls and initiate follow-ups on process improvements;
- Consolidation of IFRS-packages to group financial statements;
- Ensuring Accounting compliance.
- Academic degree with focus on Accounting/ Audit or a different international Accountant’s certificate;
- Several years of experience in the field of Accounting and Closing
- Expert knowledge Italian-GAAP;
- Experience in applying Accounting principles and procedures in an international context;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities;
- Effective team worker;
- Business fluent in English and Italian.
We look forward to your meaningful application by indicating your salary or daily rate, notice period or availability and reference number. Your application will be forwarded to Roman Schapiro. Note: In order to ensure quick processing of your application, just click “Onlinebewerbung” at this link.
SEGUI TUTTE LE NEWS SU BERLINO, SEGUI BERLINO MAGAZINE SU FACEBOOK
Foto copertina: Pixabay