Pizza, Ciao bella! Amore, capito, buongiorno, Spaghetti … these are the common Italian words that everyone knows. But – apart from the sterotypes – which of you can speak Italian fluently, without hesitation?
If you really want to speak this beautiful language as perfectly as Dante Alighieri, why don’t you attend the Italian language courses offered by Berlino Schule?
From February you can have the opportunity to choose between two courses: Mille grazie Base for absolute beginners, and Mille grazie Intermedio (intermediate course). Not more than 10 people in our classrooms, Italian native speaker teachers who already passed the DITALS exam, extremely low prices, and an Italian environment, that is Berlino Schule, founded by Berlino Magazine, the first Italian magazine in Berlin are the things we can offert you. In addition to the classes, the participants will also get some discounts to join our events such as the Italian/German tandem during the cooking lesson (the ich cucino format), and Italian films shows.
Each course will be composed by 12 classes, three units each (a unit is made up of 45 minutes, according to the Common European Framework of Languages).
Mille Grazie – Basic level
The course will start on 21st February. Every Tuesday, from 18.45 – 21.10 (3 units plus 10 minutes break).
Mille Grazie – Intermediate level
The course will start on 23rd February. Every Thursday, from 18.45 – 21.10 (3 units plus 10 minutes break).
The price of each course is 240 € (plus 20 € registration whether it is the first course in which you signed up in our school in 2017). you can pay cash or through bank transfer.
INFO AND REGISTRATION
You can send us an email to: email@example.com. Object: “Mille Grazie”.
In our school: Berlino Schule, Gryphiusstrasse 23 – 10245 Berlin (Friedrichshain, Ostkreuz/Samariterstrasse/Warschuaerstrasse metro station).
SEGUI TUTTE LE NEWS SU BERLINO, SEGUI BERLINO MAGAZINE SU FACEBOOK
- 61Pizza, Ciao bella!, Amore, Capito, buongiorno, Spaghetti... stanchi di avere amici, amiche, compagne o compagni che si improvvisano qualche parola della lingua di Dante ricorrendo sempre ai soliti cliché? Da febbraio alla Berlino Schule cominceranno ben due corsi di italiano, uno per assoluti principianti, ovvero il Mille grazie Base, l'altro di…
- 56Nowadays German is one of the most important languages in Europe, therefore knowing it could really make the difference. At Berlino Schule you can attend high quality German courses by paying a reasonable fee. Berlino Schule is what you are looking for: a young school, but with teachers who have a long-standing and certificated…
- 50Pizza, Ciao bella!, Amore, Capito, buongiorno, Spaghetti… Möchten Sie vielleicht dazu ein paar neue Wörter lernen? Ab Ende Februar gibt es bei der Sprachschule Berlino Schule in Friedrichshain zwei neue Italienischkurse: das Basisniveau für Anfänger und das Intermediate Niveau für Mittel-Fortgeschrittene. Die Klassen sind klein (max. 10 Lernende) und die Lehrer habilitierte Italienisch-Muttersprachler*innen. Hinzu kommen niedrige…
- 49Are you looking for a job in an international environment? Would you like to improve your current position in the company for which you are working? Business English at Berlino Schule is the perfect course for you. When you start studying English at school, you immediately think that Shakespeare’s language…
- 48Certified and experienced teachers (here you can read the reviews), a maximum of 15 people in every class, location on the ground floor of a typical Berliner Altbau in Friedrichshain (5 minutes walk from Ostkreuz S-Bahn-station, 10 minutes walk from Samariterstr. metro station and a little bit farther from Warschauer…