Offerta di lavoro a Berlino: startup cerca Technical Sales Engineer per il mercato Italiano con inizio immediato.
Remintrex, una Startup B2B che offre soluzioni di Retargeting con uffici nel cuore di
Kreuzberg a Berlino è alla ricerca di un Technical Sales Engineer per rinforzare il team
Italiano. I requisiti indispensabili sono : conoscenza dei canali di Online Marketing e dei
linguaggi HTML e CSS. Cosituiscono un notevole plus buone abilità di comunicazione, lavoro di squadra e di problem-solving. Si cerca a partire da subito. Inviate la candidatura completa a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qui in inglese l’offerta nel dettaglio
With the Email ReTargeting tool Remintrex.com we developed an innovative online marketing service that helps companies to significantly improve their conversion rates.
Our SaaS tool works similar to Google AdWords. It can be conveniently used for campaign management, CRM and controlling. Our clients include classic e-commerce providers, portals and agencies. At the moment, we are seeking to strengthen our sales team in Italy.
Technical Sales Engineer (m / f) ITALY
Type of employment: full-time
● You will manage retargeting email campaigns for our existing clients
● You will also be involved in product presentations, bidding and contract negotiations, as
well as the competent support of your existing customers
● You will represent Remintrex.com at trade fairs and assist us in the further development
of our product
● Ideally, you need to have expertise in B2B sales
● You need to be familiar with online marketing
● A confident approach, solution-oriented thinking, and negotiating skills should be
amongst your strengths
● Hands-on mentality and goal achievement should be a matter of course for you
● You have good skills at HTML and CSS
● You should be fluent in Italian, and have a good command of English or German.
We offer you:
● Creative freedom and diverse opportunities in a fast growing and innovative company
● Fast decision-making due to a flat hierarchy
● Dynamic and friendly working environment
● Regular team events
● An attractive fixed salary, plus a remuneration system that rewards your success
● Fair and realistic timeframes
● Good career and advancement possibilities