The youth exchange project “MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO” is looking for 4 young people based in Germany to take part in a workshop which will be held in Bisceglie (Puglia, Italy) from 6 to 11 April 2017. The project is sponsored by SOF ITALY in close collaboration with the Erasmus + programme.
Groups of four young people (18-25 years old) each accompanied by a group leader, coming from 7 different programme countries, namely Malta, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Romania, Greece and Germany, for a total of 36 young participants. They will spend six days in Bisceglie, from 6 to 11 April 2017, living together and participating in several workshops conducted with non-formal education methods. MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO is now looking for 4 young people (aged 18-25) based in Germany to take part in this interesting experience.
MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO
One of the greatest problems that the world is facing today is that of environmental pollution, increasing with every passing year and causing irreparable damage to the earth. Photography is a creative way of raising awareness and an excellent tool to express the ecological issues that affect our environment. This project will not only highlight the existing eco-problems, but it will also encourage people, especially youngsters, to search for an environmentally friendly solution. The project’s main objective is to include the younger generations in environmental matters and to inspire them to engage in its improvement by raising awareness in their communities. The youngsters will be encouraged to express their view on the ecological problem through pictures taken by them and presented at an online exhibit. MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO will enable the participants to meet other people in order to discuss environmental issues and look for creative and effective ways to resolve this worldwide matter. Meanwhile they will improve their English through non-formal learning, they will also be introduced to the benefits offered by the Erasmus + program and of course they will have an amazing opportunity to meet youngsters from other countries. Using photography as a learning tool will give young people a ”voice” and motivate them to protect their environment.
The group will be composed by youngsters coming from Malta, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Romania, Greece and Germany, for a total of 36 young participants. They will be discussing the various similarities and differences that exist between their respective countries and the different issues that we face in our everyday lives in relation to the main topic. Furthermore they will also share examples of good practices.
- Be aged 18-25 years
- Be based in Germany
- Have basic information in the field of environmental issues
- Be interested in using photography as a tool to raise awareness about this topic
- Possess a good level of English
- Be able to participate fully in the event and be able to live and work in an intercultural and international environment
If you want to participate in this project, please write an email to ABROAD CONSULTING LTD CO.KG: email@example.com
SEGUI TUTTE LE NEWS SU BERLINO, SEGUI BERLINO MAGAZINE SU FACEBOOK
Immagine di copertina: © Geppi Simone CC-BY-3.0
- The new course of photojournalism and documentary photography held by the Italian photojournalist Gianluca Pardelli is coming soon to Berlino Schule. The aim of the course is providing the participants with a basic knowledge of the photographic discipline as one of the most efficient story-telling instruments. The course is structured in…
- The new course of photojournalism and documentary photography held by the Italian photojournalist Gianluca Pardelli is coming soon to Berlino Schule. The aim of the course is providing the participants with a basic knowledge of the photographic discipline as one of the most efficient story-telling instruments. The course is structured in eight different…