Offerta di lavoro a Amburgo.
L’azienda specializzata in giochi online Goodgame Studios cerca per un internship un italiano che testi i propri giochi online valutandone le traduzioni verso l’italiano e la qualità dell’adattamento culturale.
-essere appassionati di videogiochi (soprattutto online)
-ottimo livello di inglese sia scritto che orale
-buona conoscenza del pacchetto Office, in particolare Excel
-Buona capacità di lavorare indipendentemente e attenzione ai dettagli
Per proporsi contattate Melanie Lietzke all’email:
mandando la vostra cover letter, curriculum e portfolio, ma soprattutto leggete bene la mail qui sotto in inglese in cui è scritta l’offerta di lavoro completa. Purtroppo non c’è scritta la durata dell’internship.
Il salario è di 450 euro mensili.
Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 900 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 200 million players in 25 languages across more than 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As an Intern – Localization Testing (m/f) you will test the translations of our innovative games, ensuring a high level of linguistic quality and cultural adaptation.
– Test our games’ linguistic quality and level of cultural adaptation
– Identify and solve linguistic problems in our games
– Ensure that terminology is used correctly in all game texts
– Write detailed bug reports in our bug database
– Your aim: help make our games even better through your linguistic and cultural sensitivity
– Passionate about (online) games and eager to gather some experience in the areas described
– Native-speaker knowledge (both spoken and written) of Italian
– Very good written and spoken English
– Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
– A motivated and independent working approach and a genuine team player
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
– An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
– A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
– Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
– Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
– A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
– Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Melanie Lietzke.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and portfolio) as well as your earliest possible starting date, preferably through our online application form.
If you have questions regarding your application, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9